- All our puppies and/or dogs are sold in good health, dew claws removed, wormed at least twice and 8 way puppy shots started at 4 weeks of age (minimum of two before the puppy is released). You are given a small amount of the food puppies are on, to make the transition to your dog food choice less stressful. You are given basic information on the care and feeding of young puppies to assist you.
- You receive a “bill of sale” that includes a very comprehensive guarantee covering hips, eyes and any other “inherited” health defects for a period of two years from the date of whelp to allow you to get health clearances on the dog if you so desire. This guarantee provides for the replacement of the pup with one of equal value from a subsequent litter.
- You receive AKC puppy registration certificate which can be submitted to AKC for individual registration of your pup. All pups are sold with “full” registration privileges as granted by the AKC. It is strongly recommended that if you plan on breeding the dog in the future you get appropriate health certifications and just s important have the dog evaluated by a professional breeder prior to breeding. This evaluation should include some of the most important fundamental aspects of breeding including but “not limited” to intelligence, temperament, trainability, conformation, bidibility, natural field ability (important in family companions also) just to name a few. It is also very important to choose the right mate to compliment your dog. This is best done in concert with a professional.
- Shot and worming record. You receive a record of the dates and the products used with room to update as your pup gets additional shots.
- Price of the pups start at $650 with older started and trained dogs occasionally available. Puppies are released at approximately 7 weeks of age and if shipped not prior to 8 weeks of age.
- To purchase a pup/dog you can contact us at (530) 532-1833 or use our convenient Order Information Form by clicking here. If pups are currently available they can be generally viewed at either location by appointment only.
- To reserve a pup from an upcoming litter or from a litter not yet old enough to go to new homes, we accept $100 deposits to reserve a pick. Pick of the pups are done in the “order” of the deposits received on the litter. You must specify male or female. Deposits can be sent to:
Palermo Ranch Kennels
1560 Cox Lane
Oroville, CA 95966
Please include litter information (name of mom and dad) along with choice of male or female. Also be sure to include your name, address and phone numbers where you can be contacted.